Information security and personal data protection policy
LA MODE INTERNATIONALE SRL, as the owner of www.condurbyalexandru.com, respects the private nature and the security of the processing of personal data of each person who visits this website in order to make online orders. The data we require from you is the data that helps us to identify you when using the website. We assure you that these data will be used only in accordance with this privacy statement and for the sole purpose for which they were collected.
You have the right to request at any time the deletion of personal data from our database by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at Iuliu Maniu nr 7, corp T, et 1, int. 11 – La Mode Internationale SRL
Personal data is collected for the effective conduct of business relationships, to provide you with the best possible services (fast deliveries, electronic payments, etc.), to permanently improve the functionality of our site or to bring to your attention advertisements and promotions, relevant to you.
We limit the personal data we collect to what is relevant for their particular processing. We do not process your personal data in ways that are incompatible with the purposes for which the information was collected or subsequently authorized by you.
CONTRACTUAL data (mandatory) – for starting the process of concluding a contract and for the effective development of the commercial relationship.
We can collect data (name, surname, phone, email, etc.) in order to answer your questions about our products and services, in order to organize the processing and effective delivery of your orders. These data are collected through dedicated forms from the site such as: contact, request an offer, place an online order, quick order, my account, etc. These data are generically referred to as “contractual data”. Without them, your order cannot be accepted (for example: we do not know how to answer your questions), it cannot be processed (for example, no tax documents can be issued to collect the value of the products, etc.) and it cannot be delivered (by courier or other accepted methods). You will not be able to benefit from our services or products using our website, without providing this data.
We may disclose your personal information without giving you the opportunity to waive this, when using third party processors (courier companies, online payment processors, etc.) to perform services on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
Customers may not waive the receiving emails related to the processing, execution and delivery of the order (or other processes associated with this purpose).
The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
FUNCTIONAL data – for a better experience in using the website
Direct data (name, surname, phone, email, etc.) can be collected in order to ensure a better experience in using the website. Data are collected through the website forms such as: price alert – to receive a price drop alert, stock alert – to be alerted when a product returns to stock, abandoned carts – to remind you of unfinished purchases, request review etc.These data are generically referred to as “functional data”.
We can collect indirect data that can be used to create a better structured website – for example, reports from Google Analytics, etc. This data helps us to see the navigation flow of visitors to the website, the volume of navigation and other useful information relevant to improving the website, to provide you with a better browsing experience. All these functionalities are designed to offer you the best information and acquisition options.
If you do not agree to the use of the data for this purpose, you cannot benefit from these functionalities.
The legal basis for the collection of these data is the consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
MARKETING data – for a better structured website, relevant advertising and information on social media We collect personal data, such as direct data (name, surname, phone, email, etc.) or indirect data (cookies, computer IP address, location, IDs of mobile devices, etc.).
Direct data are collected for newsletter subscriptions (sending newsletters, commercial offers, etc.). If you no longer wish to receive such materials, you can access the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of our company’s marketing emails.
The data can also be used to display advertisements adapted to your wishes (eg.: Google Remarketing, Facebook Pixel etc.). You may be presented with advertisements for the products you were interested in or that you viewed.
Our site allows you to connect with social media networks such as Facebook (facebook.com), Linkedin (linkedin.com) and Twitter (twitter.com) (“Social Media”). By connecting, the IP address and the page you visit from our site may be collected. A cookie is also set to allow social media applications to function properly. You may be offered an option by the social media accounts to post information about your activities on your personal profile page on the social media network, to allow other users to access that information on your network.
We generically call this data “marketing data.”
The legal basis for the collection of this data is the consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
We make every effort to guarantee your rights, in accordance with the applicable law.
You have the right to access your personal data. Consequently, if you request so, we offer you access to the personal data we keep about you. We also offer you the opportunity to choose whether you want to receive offers and promotions from us, but also to correct, modify or delete your information.
The main reasons for refusing or restricting access may include restrictions imposed by applicable law or other similar, justified issues.
You have the right to modify and delete your personal data , especially incomplete or inaccurate data, for example, if some of the personal data you have provided (phone number, e-mail address, authorized person, etc. .) are no longer current.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we process is viable for the desired and accurate, complete and current use. In this regard, we rely on you to update and correct personal data to the extent necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently authorized by you.
Requests for access, modification or deletion of information will be processed within 30 days.
You have the right to restrict the processing, to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the rectification, updating or deletion of data in accordance with the law. This right can be exercised at any time, free of charge and without justification, except for those data for which the processing is a legal obligation.
You have the right to request the portability (export) of personal data. We may limit or refuse the portability of personal data, if the efforts or costs of providing access would be disproportionate to the benefits in that case.
You have the right to erase data (“the right to be forgotten”)
The data subject has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him, without undue delay, and CONDUR by alexandru will have the obligation to erase the data without undue delay if:
- a) the data are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- b) the data subject withdraws his / her consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- c) personal data have been processed illegally
- d) the data subject exercises his / her right to opposition under the conditions of GDPR;
- e) the data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation of the operator;
- f) personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services to minors under the conditions of GDPR;
- g) personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children under the conditions of GDPR.
CONDUR by alexandru, as a data controller, may refuse the request to erase the data under the following conditions:
- a) the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to free expression and information;
- b) the processing is necessary for the observance of a legal obligation applicable to the data controller;
- c) the processing is necessary for reasons related to the public interest in the field of public health, under the respective conditions imposed by GDPR;
- d) the processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, under the conditions of GDPR, insofar as the exercise of the right may make impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the respective processing objectives;
- e) the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to opposition
The data subject has the right against CONDUR by alexandru:
- a) to oppose at any time, for reasons related to its particular situation, that the data concerning him/her be the subject of a processing based on the public interest or on the legitimate interest. In case of opposition, the processing can no longer target the data in question unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the rights of the data subject or if the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend of legal claims.
- b) to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning him/her to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including the creation of profiles for this purpose.
You have the right not to be subject to an individual decision of an automatic nature.
You have the right to file a complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (A.N.S.P.D.C.P.), as well as to address the court, in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
We are committed to ensuring the security and anonymization of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or theft of data, we have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information collected online.
For the confidentiality and security of the data, the LA MODE INTERNATIONALE SRL account is protected by a password and username. Also, the databases are stored on a guaranteed server, protected from fraud attempts and are accessed with a password. Not all employees of the company have access to databases, and those who have access have previously signed an agreement to comply with the legal provisions in the field.